Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, May 30, 2005

Stalking Trash Talk

I've seen better stalkings worn by the 1983 Los Angeles Lakers.
You suck at Stalking. (sorry Mike)
Oh you were stalking me I just thought you were lost over the past 4 years.
I don't care how much you like me I won't play peek a boo with you.
You have the stealth of a bull in a Nitro Glycerine Shop.
Kirk

I swear I am not stalking you.......REALLY!!!!!! I thought this was MY bathtub.....
Me

I've seen better stalks in the vegetable section at the Superstore
Tammy

i've heard of better stalking methods in a Clay Aitken song...
scottie


no, i don't want to go out with you. i'd rather slide down a bannister of razor blades and then soak in a tub of rubbing alcohol than go out with you. so you don't have to be wierd around me, ok? Ok.
you don't know me

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME" totally tried to rip off Weird Al, in a sad kind of way...we are glad "we don't know you"....At least be a smart thief! What has plagiarism come too?
maves

eXTReMe Tracker