Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, May 30, 2005

Running Trash Talk

Running? More like walking really fast.
You run like Richard Simmons.
You are Richard Simmons.
I've seen better runners on the side of a car.
I hope you're running towards the light because you're useless here.
Kirk

you suck at running...(sigh)
rossy

Rossy I think I am beginning to a pattern with your trash talk-very original!

As for running trash talk- nice shoes, maybe you should go barefoot because the shoes sure ain't helping!
Brando Melanson

there's no pattern. i suck at trash talk.
rossy

i've seen better runns in my grandmas pantyhose
Anonymous

I've seen better runs at the hospital during influenza season........
Me

to continue with the crap pattern, "ive seen better runs in my babies diaper" well not yet, but i want to...
scotti

you run like ross perot...
scottie

If running means I have to look like you when doing it, I'll spend the rest of my life tiptoeing, thank you very much.
Tammy

You run like a girl
Kirk Perry

I've seen better running out my nasal cavity during cold season.
Kirk Perry

Running trash talk: "pffff. you call that running? kirk perry has a faster turnover than you!"
"That Laura girl"

eXTReMe Tracker