Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, May 02, 2005

Chess Trash Talk

Nice castle I'm sure Prince Charles would approve.
I've seen better Queens at a Harvey Firestein lookalike convention.
No really please someone search for Bobby Fischer. This guy stinks.
Smooth move exlax now you're in some Deep Blue.
Kirk

the only stalemate you'll ever experience is your wife...
justin

amazing. i’ve never seen playing that is more offensive to the kibitzers than the kibitzees.
justin

woodpusher.
justin

i can take your bishop easier than your little brother does between services!
justin

Kill Whitey!!!
AJ

Good game. For future referance if you just lay down your king you could have saved yourself 2 moves.
AJ

No you can't change your move because, unlike your man part, you took your hand off.
AJ

I'll make you a deal - I'll stop trying if you'll stop sucking. (Iguess that could work for any category)
AJ

"Wow, how did you do that"
"Easy! It's a four move mate.
1. I put my pawn here.
2. Then I slide my bishop here.
3. Then I move my queen here.
4. Then I pull my foot out of you ass."
AJ

Nice move. Freddy Mercury would be proud.
Nate

Maybe we should just start calling my king "Daddy".
Nate

Tie Domi vs. Bobby Fischer:
Fischer- Check!
Domi- Check this!

Commentator-What a check by Domi, looks like we will be searching for Fischer well into the next millenium.
Brando Melanson

no you idiot i will not king you....
scottie

you suck at chess!
rossy

eXTReMe Tracker