Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, April 18, 2005

Rapelling Trash Talk

You're rappelling is repelling. (wow that one was bad)
Nice shunt!!
I've seen better descending by elephants in Disney Movies
Kirk

you suck at rapelling stuff
rossy

I love the way your harness snuggles your buttocks, I think Maves would be the best person in this sport-your so rapelling Maves! That's for Mark Croswell, my hero!
Brandon Melanson

Your mom's a good belay.
Nathan

you bounce like kirk perry...
some may need the story to get that one....
scottie

Very good Nathan. I giggled.
You're so stupid you bought your crampons at the drug store.
I've seen better descending by the Habs in the standings.
Kirk Perry

Good one Kirk! -concerning the Habs.
Nice Helmet!
Brando Melanson

do us all a favor and rappell without a rope.
rossy

Ya know, laughing at these makes me fear for my own sanity...
You rappelled? And all this time I thought it was only your face that could do that!
Tammy

I've seen my own turd drop more gracefully than that
As I watch you make your way down the sheer rock face of this mountain I can't help but think " I bet he has a boyfriend"
I've seen better falling at a Benny Hinn crusade
AJ

Using "Mark Croswell" and " My Hero" in the same sentence is rappelling gone wrong!
...anyone who's met Mark will understand and I appologize to those who have met him...
Aj Watches his turds fall...that's bent over Reppelling....upside down....oh the image of Aj with his head between his hole! I love it!
Maves

Editor's Note the above is not really trash talk but it makes me giggle nonetheless.

eXTReMe Tracker