Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, April 25, 2005

Fish Trash Talk

1. I've seen better casts in India.
2. Oh you caught that. I thought it was your bait.
3. The only thing you're good at catching is gonnerehea. (or a cold)
Kirk

I've seen better traps from the New Jersey Devils!
Ah Confucious say, it not good to be a master baiter!
Brando Melanson

you suck at fishing
rossy

i've seen a better reel in your sister's private home video collection
justin

dharma and greg has a better cast than you
justin

Nice rod buddy! Are you compensating for something?
AJ

WOW! That was awesome - most people have to bring them into the boat before they can release them.
AJ

what's wrong with dharma and greg, i ask you?
danielle

Editor's note I realize this is not trash talk but the fact that Danielle doesn't see anything wrong with Dharma and Greg is extremely funny all on its own.

I've seen better lures from Michael Jackson.
Darren

I've seen better fly fishing by Madonna.
Kirk Perry

Is that your tackle in your hip waders or are you just happy to see me.
AJ

your so stupid that you thought you actually fished for flies...
scottie

i have seen a better line come from the mouth of mike smith...
scottie

i use bigger suckers then you for bait
doug

to call you a fish would be an insult to aquatic animals everywhere!
justin

eXTReMe Tracker