Kirk's Trash Talk Page

Monday, April 11, 2005

Ballroom Dancing Trash Talk

Fox Trot!!! More like a fox with the trots.
I've seen better movements in my toilet bowl.
Call the paramedics thry're having a seizure.
I've seen better dancing on stage during the 80's (Danzing was an 80's big hair metal band)
Kirk

So did you learn those moves before or after you came out of the closet?
AJ  

you suck at dancing stuff! yaaaaay!
rossy

you have the co-ordination of a retarded mosquito.
rossy

i've seen better lifts from your gramma's brazier!
justin

i've seen drops executed more smoothly in truck stop bathroom stalls.
justin

i know poker-playing geriatrics that could out-shuffle and out-hustle you any day.
justin

I've seen better Salsa in No Name brands and better Drops in amateur skydiving!
Brando Melanson

uh.....i'm not sure i want to know how you do a one person tango.
ap

I've seen better spinning on CNN.
You Samba like Yo Mama!!
Kirk Perry

since when did ballroom dancing become a full contact sport buddy?
scottie

two kids watching there parents dance:
1st Boy: "My dad's a better dancer than your dad!"
2nd Boy "Ya, there's something to be proud of!!"
tt

Cha Cha more like "La Dee Freakin' Dah"
Kirk Perry

Ballroom more like Bat Room
Kirk Perry

Oooh, nice moves! Who was your choreographer? Elaine Benes?
djc  

No, no, I'm being serious this time. I really want to know your choreographer. How do you get in touch with Stephen Hawking?
djc

is that dancing or a national geographic documentry?
rossy

i've seen better dip at a superbowl party...
scottie

eXTReMe Tracker